Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the official CBCE website!
These terms and conditions provide a framework for the regulations and rules for the use of CBCE’s website, www.cbce.nl.
In accessing and using our website, you are accepting our terms and conditions. If you do not accept these and you will not comply with the CBCE website’s terms and conditions, do not continue to access this website.
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who accesses our website and content, and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to CBCE.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and our company (CBCE).
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the explicit purpose of meeting the Client’s needs with respect to the provision of the CBCE’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing law of Netherlands. That is to say, the governing law in these terms and conditions is the law of the Netherlands.
It must be noted that any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are substitutable and thus refer to the same.
Intellectual Property & Limits to What Users Can Do Clause:
Unless we explicitly state otherwise, CBCE owns the intellectual property rights of all content and material on the CBCE website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access CBCE website for your own individual use subjected to limitations that are determined in these terms and conditions.
Overall, you must not do the following:
- Replicate, duplicate or copy material from CBCE Website
- Re-distribute content from CBCE Website
- Re-publish material from CBCE Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CBCE Website
This Agreement shall begin on the date –/–/—-
Content Section and Copyright Infringement:
In sections of our website we offer the opportunity for you to post or exchange opinions and information. CBCE Website does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not mirror the views and opinions of CBCE, its representatives and/or affiliates. Comments mirror the views and opinions of the person who posted their comment. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CBCE shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CBCE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which may be considered inappropriate, offensive or violate these terms and conditions.
You uphold and represent that:
- You have the right to write Comments on our website and have all essential licenses and consents to carry out this;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or other unlawful material which is deemed to be an invasion of privacy
- The Comments do not promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
Therefore, you allow CBCE a non-exclusive authorisation to use, replicate, edit and approve others to use your Comments in all their forms.
Under circumstances in which there is a non-compliance with our terms and conditions, and in cases of abuse or cases we deem necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our website.
Links to other Websites Clause:
In certain sections of our websites, we will add links to third party websites.
You hereby recognize that once you click on this third-party link you will accessing their website upon which have their own separate terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the CBCE website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- CBCE Website needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given CBCE Website permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in CBCE Website legitimate interests
- CBCE Website needs to comply with the law
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
CBCE Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, CBCE Website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that CBCE Website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CBCE Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.