CBCE Trade Mission to China 2020
As you might be well aware, a complete solution for the Coronavirus seems unlikely before May 2020. With this in mind, we must inform you that the CBCE Trade Mission to the China scheduled for May 2020, has been cancelled. Yet, we are delighted to inform you that we are planning a wealth of more regular and tailored trade missions starting from June 2020(expected) to China, we’ll keep you posted.
These missions are truly focused on results. Due to the vast network of CBCE in China that you will be joining, we want this mission not to stand alone, but let it be your kick-off for revenue acceleration of your business in China.
Why should you join CBCE Trade Delegation
We have designed the program based on our experience.
- Pre-matched meetings with potential partners
- Former European political leaders joining
- Forums, panel discussions and exhibitions at the CBCE Conference
- Networking Dinner with governmental and business leaders
- Specialized business activities
To make your trip to China more profitable, CBCE will arrange visits to our partners’ headquarters in investment fund, tourism and sports sectors etc.